ANTIQUE TRACTOR PULL
Friday, August 18
LAWN TRACTOR PULL
Saturday August 19
Ben Eastman 413-624- 3416
Robert Boyd 802-380-2371
Kids: Stock 900#, 1000#
Adult: 1200#, 1400#, 1600#
Northeast Sled Services
Saturday at 5:00 PM
Cash prizes and trophies
$30 entry fee
Only the driver and one pit crew member are eligible for free entry.
Enhanced gas 6200 #
Work stock diesel 8500#
Enhanced gas 6800 #
Diesel enhanced 3.0
Open 10,000 #
Truck Pull Rules:
1. All Entrants must have a valid driver’s license.
2. All stock class participating trucks must be street legal, registered, and insured.
3. Those under 18 shall require parental/guardian authorization to pull.
4. Driver must have complete control at all times. No Hot-Rodding while on the track or pit.
5. Tires must be street legal.
6. All weight must be secure. You will be disqualified if anything falls off your truck.
7. Unsportsmanlike behavior will result in disqualification.
8. Any vehicle that leaves the boundaries of the course while pulling will be disqualified.
9. Hitch height of 26 in. maximum.
10. All vehicles must be in neutral or park while being hooked to sled.
11. Seat belts are recommended.
12. Number one puller is the test puller. They may or may not count the test pull —must decide while still hitched. If test pull is not counted, must pull immediately.
13. Only mechanical failure will allow puller to move to back of the line.
14. 75 ft. rule for mis-starts, wrong gear, etc. Only one more try.
15. Air bags are okay at proper height.
16. Street stock class must have a stock motor. No headers.
17. 10,000 lb. Open class may have dual wheels pulling. All other classes, only 4 wheels.
18. No nitrous oxide, blowers, or superchargers. No propane injection on diesel engines.
Please contact Matt Clark with any questions: 413-337-4730